My Journey

 About me 

Hi, my name's Moncef and I have been a student at Montmorency's cegep for about a year and a half. I believe that to really succeed in my department (Sciences) you have to be diligent in your work and your studying which, to be honest, is not an easy task. Let's say we learn everything that is science related for our level like from math, chemistry, physics, biology, etc so that we have the fundamentals in every subjects. The workload is something quite surprising compared to what everyone's used to from secondary school. Nevertheless, it's doable and can even be enjoyable, thanks in part to help from friends. For me, I'd say that it's in between since I do have friend to keep me company and kind of keep me away from constant stress, but that doesn't change the fact that for me it's a bit more difficult. That is because I have work and sports on the side, and I would also like to go to sleep early this semester so balancing all that is quite the task.



About my blog

Personally, with the help of the science program which is  a two-year pre-university course that provides a solid foundation in mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology. It prepares students for university studies in fields like medicine, engineering, biology, or computer science passing through theoretical classes and practical ones such as laboratory creating a critical and scientific mindset which leads to a capability of solving complex issues is going to be of no help right now since I have absolutely no idea as to what I wish to do in the future. I've been recently thinking about becoming a plumber since your schedule is up to you and you can pretty much charge what you want and there is not a single person in this world that is not in need of a plumber. That would make my income secured and my schedule to my liking, but I still have to figure out what the finality is going to be. I think this blog is pretty much going to be my journey along with you guys.








Comments

  1. Great insights on expert shoulder surgery and pain relief! I really like how you explained when surgery becomes necessary and the different treatment options available. The focus on minimally invasive procedures and personalized care is especially reassuring for patients dealing with chronic shoulder issues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Life of an Engineer

My Science Glossary